[PD-dev] PdGuiRewriteTestBuilds

Steffen Juul stffn at dibidut.dk
Wed Sep 30 21:07:19 CEST 2009

On 30/09/2009, at 19.49, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:

> Steffen Juul wrote:
>>
>> On 30/09/2009, at 9.46, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:
>>
>>> btw, on a non fink contaminated machine running 10.4 i have autoconf
>>> 2.61 installed which can process the configure.ac fine.
>>
>> Ok. I guess i shouldn't have updated autoconf then. Thanks for
>> testing.
>
> not exactly.
> what i meant is: autoconf that comes with xcode seems to be more
> uptodate than fink's autoconf.

But the version i get through Fink is 2.63.

> i don't know why you need fink's version, unless the gettext tools
> depend on them.

I don't know either. Will look into it.

> anyhow, i don't know what's going on either.
> i guess ALL_LINGUAS is still defined correctly:
> ALL_LINGUAS = af az be bg de el en_ca eu fr gu he hi hu it pa pt_br
> pt_pt sq sv vi
>

> you could try to add a new target to the makefile by adding the
> following lines (remember that the whitespace before the echos MUST
> be a
> tab; not spaces)
> <snip>
>
> test:
>         echo all_linguas: $(ALL_LINGUAS)
>         echo po: $(POFILES)
>         echo msg: $(MSGFILES)
>

> </snip>
>
> and then run "make test" to see whether it correctly prints all
> languages, pofiles and msgfiles

I think that is getting somewhere allthough i don't know how to deal
with it:

----8<----
$make test
echo all_linguas: af az be bg de el en_ca eu fr gu he hi hu it pa
pt_br pt_pt sq sv vi
all_linguas: af az be bg de el en_ca eu fr gu he hi hu it pa pt_br
pt_pt sq sv vi
echo po: af.po az.po be.po bg.po de.po el.po en_ca.po eu.po fr.po
gu.po he.po hi.po hu.po it.po pa.po pt_br.po pt_pt.po sq.po sv.po
vi.po .po
po: af.po az.po be.po bg.po de.po el.po en_ca.po eu.po fr.po gu.po
he.po hi.po hu.po it.po pa.po pt_br.po pt_pt.po sq.po sv.po vi.po .po
echo msg: af.msg az.msg be.msg bg.msg de.msg el.msg en_ca.msg eu.msg
fr.msg gu.msg he.msg hi.msg hu.msg it.msg pa.msg pt_br.msg pt_pt.msg
sq.msg sv.msg vi.msg .msg
msg: af.msg az.msg be.msg bg.msg de.msg el.msg en_ca.msg eu.msg
fr.msg gu.msg he.msg hi.msg hu.msg it.msg pa.msg pt_br.msg pt_pt.msg
sq.msg sv.msg vi.msg .msg

I thinking about fx. the last '.msg'. I feels like a loop that stops
one too late.

Any clue?