[PD-dev] nightly builds for standalone libraries

dmotd inaudible at simplesuperlativ.es
Tue Oct 6 13:50:11 CEST 2009

hi hans,

yup this is a great idea and a feature of
the template that i've already integrated into my
revised buildsys

a few questions:

does autotools have a 'make dist' feature by
default?

what is it that you want to package - the source
with the binaries? or just the objects/help as they
would be installed?

is the path of the package 'extra/mylib' or just
'mylib', or something more specific?

is a true nightly build really necessary as most
of the libs in the repository don't get that much
regular attention. would it be better to autobuild
when theres been an actaul revision in the working
folder or change to an object dependency?

should the libs be zipped in win32, dmg'd on osx and
tar'gz/bz for linux? or do you have other conditions?

cheers,
dmotd