[PD-dev] newest portaudio for Pd-extended

Miller Puckette mpuckett at imusic1.ucsd.edu
Tue Oct 6 17:29:02 CEST 2009

I've been thinking of doing that in vanilla too - I think it's overdue.
(but have done nothing for several weeks as the school year ramped up,
and am now on the road, AND I think I have to try to get through all the
patches and bug reports before making heavy changes on my end... so am
not able to do this very soon.

cheers
Miller