[PD-dev] sourceforge not working ?

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Sun Nov 8 19:49:07 CET 2009

I tried submitting a bug in the pure-data project, but it cleared my form
for every mistake i made, but I only got to know they were mistakes once
it reported that my choice was invalid. If you pick "category" "None",
your bug report ("artifact") will be rejected and pressing "Back" clears
the form.

I tried writing that in the feedback form
(http://sourceforge.net/feedback), but it does not work at all, as it
reports an error about "group_id", which is a non-existent field in the
feedback form, and then when i press the "Back" button, again, the form is
cleared.