[PD-dev] ATTENTION to all pd-list and pd-dev users!

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Tue Nov 24 16:32:04 CET 2009

If you have any mails that timed out after 1 or 2 days, you should re-send
them, and now is the time!

Note that it says "Permanent failure" in that case, and not "Temporary
failure" (The latter of which means: it's still on auto-retry)

Some mail servers auto-retry for only 1 day, some others auto-retry for 4
days. (I have no idea how many are one way or the other but I've seen
both).

When a mail is on auto-retry, it may take a few hours until the next
retry. Some threads may be received in the wrong order, but fortunately,
the "Date:" field still works, etc.