[PD-dev] svn on build farm (was Re: [GEM-dev] gem fails on 10.4)

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Wed Dec 2 18:14:49 CET 2009

Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> FYI: I reparented the PdLab page to the FrontPage rather than the
> AutoBuildProcess page.  The Pdlab is not only for the auto-builds, but
> also for devs to work on foreign machines.  The AutoBuildProcess page
> already has links to the PdLab pages.

well, PdLab being child of AutoBuildProcess will automagically give you
links to both FrontPage and AutoBuildProcess.
it will be automagically visible from FrontPage as well (in the TOC)

i was missing alink from PdLab to AutoBuildProcess and (debatably)
thought it more elegant to do reparenting than to add yet another link.

> I wasn't having any bash errors on logging in, but I installed your
> updated .bash_profile

that's because i already applied it on the osx104/i386 when i went there
in november.
what i sent you was actually directly taken from osx104/i386.

fmgsadr
IOhannes