[PD-dev] [declare] bug (id 2251387)

Luke Iannini lukexipd at gmail.com
Sat Dec 26 08:46:12 CET 2009

Yugh, this one is still going : ( (in 0.42.5 and 0.43)

It's basically impossible to use declare/import because of this – it's
actually worse than Roman explained, because the [declare] spam goes
in not just the direct parent but in /every/ parent, getting worse and
worse until the top patch has 1000+ lines in it.

(I'd add a comment on sourceforge but didn't see the option)

Very best
Luke