[PD-dev] t_sample vs t_float in PDa vs vanilla

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Thu Dec 31 05:53:06 CET 2009

I am attempting a merge of the PDa integer code with Pd-vanilla 0.43.
Vanilla now mostly had the t_sample/t_float stuff ironed out, but
there are a few minor differences between the two that I am not sure
of.  Here's the first that is in a bunch of places, including in
d_arithmetic.c:

vanilla:
     t_float g = *(t_float *)(w[2]);

PDa:
     t_sample g = ftofix(*(t_float *)(w[2]));

It seems to me that 'g' should be t_sample, not t_float. Any ideas?

I have the audacity to believe that peoples everywhere can have three
and dignity, equality and freedom for their spirits.      - Martin
Luther King, Jr.