[PD-dev] (pd-gui-rewrite) navigating text with arrows bug

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Fri Jan 1 21:24:38 CET 2010

Strange, moving with arrows and getting arrow key names from [keyname]
works fine in 10.5.  10.6 uses TkCocoa while earlier versions of Tcl/
Tk use TkCarbon.  It would be worth asking on the tcl-mac list.

For the object/message boxes, the bindings are set in pdtk_text.tcl in
pdtk_text_new since the bindings apply directly to only that given
box.  pd_bindings.tcl is for all of the bindings related to the
menubar and windows.  Its not perfectly organized for sure, I am
certainly open to suggestions as to how things could be better
organized.

Also, I'm in #dataflow a fair amount if you ever want to ping me with
questions like these.

.hc