[PD-dev] [ pure-data-Bugs-2926372 ] Pd extended with Snow Leopard

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue Jan 5 23:00:56 CET 2010

Bugs item #2926372, was opened at 2010-01-05 12:57
Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by eighthave
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=478070&aid=2926372&group_id=55736

not just the latest update.
Category: pd-extended
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Pd extended is not working properly for me on Snow Leopard. It is very buggy. After toggling the compute audio on then off, the program freezes and doesn't allow me to open or close any files or even close the program. This causes me to force quit the program every time.

Comment By: Hans-Christoph Steiner (eighthave)
Date: 2010-01-05 17:00

Message:
Could you try a nightly build and report back whether the problem still
exists?

http://autobuild.puredata.info/auto-build/latest/

Comment By: Hans-Christoph Steiner (eighthave)
Date: 2010-01-05 13:26

Message:
Please provide as detailed information as possible including which
operating system (OS), CPU type, specific hardware, and the exact distro
and version of Pd itself, etc.

For example:

Pd version 0.41.4-extended
Mac OS X 10.5.7/Intel