[PD-dev] allow to connect to remote host: ./pd-gui.tcl [[<host>:]<port>]

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Tue Jan 12 00:53:53 CET 2010

Hey IOhannes,

http://pure-data.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/pure-data?view=rev&revision=12956

Just checking out your commits.  The ./pd-gui.tcl [[<host>:]<port>]
stuff looks interesting, but your commit removed that stringent test,
which might be needed if "wish pd-gui.tcl" is going to be able to
handle command line args like -stderr -open -verbose, etc.  Just
something to test and look out for.

Also, what are the security implecations of this?

I hate it when they say, "He gave his life for his country."  Nobody
gives their life for anything.  We steal the lives of these kids.  -
Admiral Gene LeRocque