[PD-dev] [PD] pd-gui-rewrite preferences

András Murányi muranyia at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 18:39:34 CET 2010

Sorry for your MacBook!
Well lets keep designing this before jumping on the code... If we want
proper tabs, that will take Tk 8.5. Now that we don't want pd to depend on
8.5, we could make this up as a plugin, which would let pd start up without
8.5 as well. What do you think?
Andras

ps i have rerouted the thread to pd-dev.

--
Muranyi Andras