[PD-dev] [PD] midiout / sysex on windows

Alex x37v.alex at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 04:46:35 CET 2010

I just tried this myself on a friend's windows machine running a
relatively recent version of pd extended, though I'm not exactly sure
which one..
it gave me an error
MidiOut Error 1
whenever I tried to send a sysex message out.
And there was an error about [sysexin] not being implemented on
windows and [midiout] being dangerous.. I'm not sure if midiin worked
with sysex or not because i couldn't get the sysex out..

Anyone know if this has changed or if there are plans to make sysex
i/o work for windows?

Thanks,
Alex