[PD-dev] changes in atom_getsymbol between pd 0.40-3 and 0.42.4?

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Thu Feb 18 20:39:11 CET 2010

Yes after copying.

gcc does not like either, both result in:

error: incompatible type for argument 1 of 'atom_getint'

This is the old way:

intValue = atom_getint( ((gphoto_gimme_struct *)threadArgs)->argv+1 );
				post("in: config value: %d", intValue);

and I tried both these:

intValue = atom_getint( *(((gphoto_gimme_struct *)threadArgs)->argv+1) );

intValue = atom_getint( ((gphoto_gimme_struct *)threadArgs)->argv[1] );

Same thing happens when I try to access the second argument from the
wrapper function, from the threadargs struct.

.b.