[PD-dev] [flext] Fwd: fixing Flext for 64-bit?

Dario Pedrioli dariopedrioli at gmail.com
Sat Mar 13 18:35:53 CET 2010

> you mean the latter add function works as it should?

yes (sorry)

very probable, but it should be fixed nonetheless

meantime I use the "add" version.

Do you think you (or someone else) will have the time in the near future to
solve the bug?
I don't have skill to try, sorry (I have looked at the code but c++ is too
much cryptic for me).

Thanks, ciao, dario