[PD-dev] videogrid + pd-extended 0.42.5

lluis gomez i bigorda lluisgomez at hangar.org
Sat Mar 13 18:52:16 CET 2010

hi all,

yes, we say here "esoteric bug" cause we cannot understand at all why if
Gem is linked against libavifile it beaks our ffmpeg code. videogrid is
not linked against libavifile !!! that's crazy? or not?

and more, if we load videogrid before Gem the crash desapears. why the
lib load order can change behaviors of a library in that way? maybe some
namespace conflict?

anyone can put a bit of light on this please? we are just belivers of
almighty pd wisdom. you know ... :)

thanks in advance,
ll.

En/na slario at gmail.com ha escrit: