[PD-dev] pix_multiblob mem leak

Gerrie Roos gerrieroos at gmail.com
Sun Mar 14 18:44:03 CET 2010

Hi, tnx for the reply!

I started with Pd extented 0.41.4 (that's using Gem 0.91 I think) then
I installed a file marked as gem-0.92.2-W32-i686.exe (fresh from
http://gem.iem.at/) but if I look at the release notes in there it
looks like 0.91 as well, but the .dll is a different size, so I assume
the release notes are not up-to-date and I'm running 0.92.2.  Pd also
prints out 0.92.2 when it starts up.  Sorry, no beer yet...

Clock.avi comes standard with Windows XP at least.  Here's a copy:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/smz01u

Can't load alea.mpg with pix_film...just get an 'unable to open
file...error.  Weird.

Tried homer.avi, also leaks 8(

Originally found the problem using my usb webcam and played around
with the number of blobs quite a lot.  It always leaks when blobs are
detected.  Probably not the webcam since it leaks with clock.avi and
homer.avi as well.