[PD-dev] [ pure-data-Bugs-2970978 ] print lists format error

András Murányi muranyia at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 16:27:06 CET 2010

On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 11:53 AM, SourceForge.net
<noreply at sourceforge.net>wrote:

> Bugs item #2970978, was opened at 2010-03-16 01:15
> Message generated for change (Comment added) made by zmoelnig
> You can respond by visiting:
>
> https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=478070&aid=2970978&group_id=55736
>
> Please note that this message will contain a full copy of the comment
> thread,
> including the initial issue submission, for this request,
> not just the latest update.
> Category: pd-extended
> Group: None
>
> Initial Comment:
> Hi,
> if you print any lists, they come out in several lines, as if each space
> got replaced by 2 returns. An example from the print help file:
>
> "print: walk
>
> the
>
> dog
> "
> Comes out, instead of "print: walk the dog"

> >Comment By: IOhannes m zmlnig (zmoelnig)
> Date: 2010-03-16 11:53
>
> Message:
> which version are you referring to?
>
> at least it should be fixed in the pd-gui branch

Excuse me for asking (and not trying as i cannot now)
Does this mean that double newlines have been eliminated OR that lists are
printed on one line?
I suggested the latter some time ago
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=2879474&group_id=55736&atid=478070

Thanks, Andras