[PD-dev] [ pure-data-Bugs-2970978 ] print lists format error

João Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 17 11:23:26 CET 2010

>> afaik, before 0.43 lists were printed in one line. the current behaviour
>> is certainly a bug: if you print the output of a symbol atom, you'll get
>
> what do you refer to as "current"?
> last nights HEAD of /trunk/pd (aka "the not yet released nor working
> 0.43"), which is rev.12655?
> or last nights HEAD of /branches/pd-gui-rewrite/0.43 (rev.13214) (aka
> "the sandbox where the gui-things are implemented and hopefully
> transferred to /trunk/pd later")?
> or some release?
> or some binary snapshot of which you don't know the actual version?

aha. it was Pd-0.43.0-devel-windowsxp-i386.exe, from maybe 2 days ago.

> i can only say that "it works for me" in /branches/pd-gui-rewrite/0.43
> (as of now).
>
> whether this is what andras requests or not i cannot tell, but to me it
> looks consistent and nice (mainly the code, but also the "look").

you got me lost there, I was going on only about how elements print in the
console.

But yes, it looks nice. Btw, any prognostic to when it will be finished?
Or it's better to quote a portuguese football player, "prognostics only
after the game"?

João