[PD-dev] hex characters in library names

Lee Azzarello lee at rockingtiger.com
Sun Apr 11 22:36:09 CEST 2010

I'm trying to load an object named [mtx_*~]

I have the proper load path installed. I can load other objects in the
same directory. If I look for the library in that directory
(/usr/lib/pd/extra/iemmatrix), I find a file named
mtx_0x2a0x7e.pd_linux. The hex translates to *~ in ASCII. So this
should be the proper library to load for the [mtx_*~] object, right?

I'm unaware of how to debug this since it looks like I'm doing things right.

-lee