[PD-dev] hex characters in library names

Lee Azzarello lee at rockingtiger.com
Mon Apr 12 05:55:41 CEST 2010

Heya, I switched this to IRC and got some help there. The solution for
my particular problem was to compile iemmatrix as a single library and
add it to the startup arguments. The underlying problem is that it's
probably an incompatibility between the version of iemmatrix that is
included in pd-extended and the version of hexloader, which should
handle this kind of library naming.

-lee