[PD-dev] [ pure-data-Bugs-2941262 ] functions don't work in expr

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue Apr 13 07:08:16 CEST 2010

Bugs item #2941262, was opened at 2010-01-27 16:40
Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by eighthave
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=478070&aid=2941262&group_id=55736

not just the latest update.
>Category: puredata
>Group: v0.43

Initial Comment:
expr reports: expr, expr~, fexpr~ version 0.4 under GNU General Public License
but no function with (added in version 0.4) at http://www.crca.ucsd.edu/~yadegari/expr.html is usable
also fact (0) produces 0 instead of 1 as definined

Date: 2010-04-13 01:08

Message:
confirmed with pd-gui-rewrite 0.43 on Mac OS X 10.5.8/Intel.  I am guessing
this issue applies to all versions of Pd.