[PD-dev] [ pure-data-Bugs-2879422 ] general audio meter

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue Apr 13 09:30:18 CEST 2010

Bugs item #2879422, was opened at 2009-10-15 02:14
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by jmmmp
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=478070&aid=2879422&group_id=55736

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
audio meters are very nice, but not 100% helpful. the sound level is connected to the actual sound volume of the system, and not to pd dac~ output (independently of how many there are). wouldn't the latter make more sense?

Date: 2010-04-13 09:30

Message:
Hi. Ooops, yes. I meant the audio meters of the Pd window, the ones added
in version 0.43.
Hmm, I just tested them again with 0.43.0-devel-20100315 windows, and it
doesn't behave as I say initially.
I can't test on ubuntu now, but either it got corrected, or I submitted a
false error.

Best,

João

Comment By: Hans-Christoph Steiner (eighthave)
Date: 2010-04-13 05:43

Message:
I am not sure which audio meters you mean.  As far as I know, the meters in
the Pd window are related to dac~ output, but I could be wrong.