[PD-dev] [ pure-data-Bugs-2957057 ] pddplink and pddp/dsp don't play well together

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu Apr 15 00:53:04 CEST 2010

Bugs item #2957057, was opened at 2010-02-23 01:06
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by jancsika1
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=478070&aid=2957057&group_id=55736

not just the latest update.
Category: externals
Group: v0.42

Initial Comment:
If you use pddplink and pddp/dsp in the same patch, pddplink gives the following error:
pddplink: internal error (open [path to the file shown in the link] )

This is caused by [r pd] in pddp/dsp.  (Matju wrote something on the list about why this happens, but I can't seem to find it at the moment)

Date: 2010-04-14 18:53

Message:
As of Pd version 0.42.5-extended-20100414, [pddplink] doesn't do anything
at all when clicked in winxp.  On Hardy, if you start it from a terminal,
the following message is sent to the terminal when you click the link:
invalid command name "pddplink_open"

Comment By: Hans-Christoph Steiner (eighthave)
Date: 2010-04-12 23:21

Message:
I couldn't reproduce this with Pd version 0.42.5-extended-20100405 on Mac
OS X 10.5.8/Intel but I suspect it was also fixed by recent pddplink
changes for bugs 2960967 and 2959373