[PD-dev] hex characters in library names

Lee Azzarello lee at rockingtiger.com
Mon Apr 19 20:31:40 CEST 2010

I just noticed sssad, though I was led in another direction by
documentation at footils.org. I searched that site for the keyword
sssad and there were zero results, so I figured that memento and pool
was the better documented. It also looks like sssad is not included in
the pd-extended binary for debian squeeze, though it is in the source
archive.

Since both systems have the same author, would you recommend ssad over
memento and pool?

Also, if Frank Barknecht is on this list, I have been updating your
pdx7 V2 synthesizer to run without errors in polyphonic mode for the
latest pd-extended release. The state saving is the last step before I
can publish the repository I'm working in.

-lee