[PD-dev] [ pure-data-Bugs-2990462 ] Discrepency between tabosc4~ and tabread4~

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Apr 21 17:28:55 CEST 2010

Bugs item #2990462, was opened at 2010-04-21 12:28
Message generated for change (Tracker Item Submitted) made by irmaosaturno
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=478070&aid=2990462&group_id=55736

not just the latest update.
Category: puredata
Group: v0.41

Initial Comment:
I believe I've found a discrepency between tabread4~ and tabosc4~. If you use them to synthesis a signal from the same table they will go out of phase with each other. The problem is more apparent with a table with lots of harmonics.

I tested this on PD-Extended 0.41
Not sure how much of a problem this really is or whether this has been fixed in later version.

I've included a patch demonstrating the discrepancy.