[PD-dev] Pd timing on Android

Miller Puckette mpuckett at imusic1.ucsd.edu
Sun May 9 20:15:15 CEST 2010

Hi Hans -

if it even misbehaves with -nosound most likely the OS isn't waking
Pd up reliably.  A test would be to try the "realtime" object to see if
Pd is getting the time correctly from Android -- relevant for the -nosound
case.  If so I can't see why Pd wouldn't run "on time" unless it simply
bogs the CPU down (uses 600% of CPU time).

cheers
Miller