[PD-dev] patch for fixing a number of GOP issues/instabilities in 0.42.5 vanilla & extended

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Tue May 18 01:44:56 CEST 2010

Hey Ivica,

Thanks for the patch.  Its good to see your still probing the GOP
bugs, it would be awesome to get the GOP working solidly, but its some
tough stuff to get thru.  Hopefully your energy will spread to me a
bit, I tried a bunch but got discouraged.

My understanding of your change is that the "for (g = x->gl_list; g; g
= g->g_next)" loop should just be eliminated, since the code you added
would basically mean that within "if (!nogoprect && !x->gl_goprect)"
x->gl_goprect would always be set to 1.