[PD-dev] WebPd in Pure Data's SVN

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Sun May 30 19:33:01 CEST 2010

How about just starting a new SourceForge project for it?  Then you
can use svn, git, or whatever.  I think the pure-data SVN is a pretty
big mess because there is so much stuff in it.  Since I'm admin on a
bunch of SF projects, I can easily create one and hand over the admin
status to you.  Then you can control who has commit access directly.

.hc