[PD-dev] pd-extended 0.42.5 rc1 and mrpeach/tof

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Tue Jun 1 21:27:42 CEST 2010

So everything in SVN has been branched off for the Pd-extended 0.42.5
release except the 'externals' section.  Since there was a bunch of
recent dev work on the 'mrpeach' net stuff and 'tof', I wanted to
check in with y'all about which code should be included in the next
release.

Is trunk the best place to branch for those two?

"It is convenient to imagine a power beyond us because that means we
don't have to examine our own lives.", from "The Idols of
Environmentalism", by Curtis White