[PD-dev] [ pure-data-Patches-3015131 ] iemmatrix: fix hexname aliases

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Jun 14 15:52:45 CEST 2010

Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by zmoelnig
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=478072&aid=3015131&group_id=55736

not just the latest update.
Category: externals
Group: bugfix

Initial Comment:
fixes the following (parially missing, partially broken aliases):
* mtx_*
* mtx_*~
* mtx_/

Comment By: Hans-Christoph Steiner (eighthave)
Date: 2010-06-14 15:46

Message:
Committed to pd-extended/0.42 branch, I'll leave it to IOhannes to commit
it to trunk.

http://pure-data.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/pure-data?view=rev&revision=13648

Comment By: Roman Haefeli (reduzent)
Date: 2010-06-13 13:20

Message:
I would appreciate it, but I'd be happy if someone else could confirm the
patch is working, since it's the first time I've done something like this.
If you, Hans, apply it, let me know and i'll happily test the next
autobuild and report back.

Comment By: Hans-Christoph Steiner (eighthave)
Date: 2010-06-13 04:58

Message:
Should this be included in the Pd-extended 0.42.5 release?