[PD-dev] [ pure-data-Bugs-2712965 ] Print object has problems with the name argument in Vista

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Jun 14 21:47:33 CEST 2010

Bugs item #2712965, was opened at 2009-03-25 19:31
Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by eighthave
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=478070&aid=2712965&group_id=55736

not just the latest update.
>Category: pd-extended
>Group: v0.42

Initial Comment:
Print object has problems with the name argument in Vista. Itseems if the argument contains an underscore or CAPS (as it does in select-help.pd or print-help.pd) then Pd-extended crashes. Putting quotes around the strings fixes the problem in these examples.
Pd version 0.40.3-extended-20080721
Reported first:
http://lists.puredata.info/pipermail/pd-list/2008-06/062988.html

Comment By: Hans-Christoph Steiner (eighthave)