[PD-dev] removing the SourceForge tracker emails

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Tue Jun 15 20:18:20 CEST 2010

Right now, every change on the bugs/patches/feature trackers is posted
to pd-dev.  That means we get a lot of email on pd-dev from those
trackers.  The trackers have the ability to send emails more directly
with the build-in notification system, and by assigning bug reports to
people.

I propose we stop the tracker emails from being posted on pd-dev and
instead rely on the trackers' ability to send email.  I will still
check the bugs directly and assign things to get people's attention.

That way we can reclaim pd-dev as a low-traffic list for essential dev
discussions.

realize his wishes.  Now that he can realize them, he must either
change them, or perish.    -William Carlos Williams