[PD-dev] removing the SourceForge tracker emails

Chris Niven christopher.niven at mail.mcgill.ca
Tue Jun 15 21:12:46 CEST 2010

I agree, it makes more sense for developers like myself who are only
working on specific
parts of the project, and aren't necessarily concerned with everything
going on in the main
tracker. It's hard to keep up with relevant discussions when your
inbox is constantly being bombarded by SourceForge!

-chris