[PD-dev] removing the SourceForge tracker emails

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Wed Jun 16 01:02:59 CEST 2010

On 06/15/2010 08:12 PM, Chris Niven wrote:
> I agree, it makes more sense for developers like myself who are only
> working on specific
> parts of the project, and aren't necessarily concerned with everything
> going on in the main
> tracker. It's hard to keep up with relevant discussions when your inbox
> is constantly being bombarded by SourceForge!

i disagree.
i'm usually interested in a lot of bugs that won't be assigned to me,
unless i do it myself.
i'm not concerned with everything going on in the main tracker (nor the
main pd-list), but always find it interesting if information is not too
tailored towards me.

it's easy enough to filter out all messages to pd-dev originating from
"noreply at sourceforge.net".
for what it's worth, mails from the various pd-lists have been sorted
out of my inbox for ages (can't bear the traffic)

i wouldn't mind, if mere status changes (e.g. pending->closed
transitions; assignments;...) were not reported anymore. i'm only
interested in "real" messages by "real" people.

fgmasr
IOhannes