[PD-dev] Join the Compile Farm (was Re: 64-bit build for, Windows?)

Pierre-Olivier Boulant po.boulant at free.fr
Thu Jul 8 22:24:31 CEST 2010

I used the "old" MSYS 1.0.11.
I didn't catch all I should do with the newer ones.
There are several "base system"/"CORE" files and for the functions too.
Which one(s) is/are the one(s) I need to download. (bin ext doc dbg dev
src lic) ? All of them? Is there a way in Sourceforge to get all files
in one go instead of one by one.

Can I just overwrite the old versions with the newer ones so as to keep
the general structure of MSYS? Or is this bad practice?

Do I need to install tortoisesvn to get the pd-extended 0.42.5 svn?

Sorry again for the beginner's questions. :)

pob

--

~    Pierre-Olivier Boulant     ~
-o-     www.puffskydd.net     -o-