[PD-dev] Join the Compile Farm (was Re: 64-bit build for, Windows?)

Pierre-Olivier Boulant po.boulant at free.fr
Thu Jul 8 22:56:09 CEST 2010

Tortoisesvn is getting all the files from svn.
Is there somewhere special I should download them to? I used a folder on
a secondary partition to keep the main partition being overflowed with
compilation files.
F:\pd-ext-compilation\svn\sources\...

I couldn't find any hints on WindowsMinGW wiki as what functions I
needed. I'll give it a first try wit the old version. And I'll look into
the newer files a bit later.

With MinGW, MSYS, should I get Cygwin too?

pob

--

~    Pierre-Olivier Boulant     ~
-o-     www.puffskydd.net     -o-