[PD-dev] uploading Pd git repository to sourceforge

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Mon Jul 12 22:29:52 CEST 2010

Hey Miller,

Good news with the git repo!  I think your plan makes sense.  I would
be willing to try doing future work on 0.43 in git if that makes it
easier for you to sync those changes.  Also, I noticed that you
changed the startup order.  Could you shed some light on why?  I
carefully tweaked that order to make sure things got started up in
time for when they were needed.

Now that things are synced up there are two changes that should be
included in 0.43:

- UTF-8 integration
- renaming pd_bindings to window_bindings (both the file and the Tcl
'package')

.hc