[PD-dev] build system

cyrille henry ch at chnry.net
Tue Jul 13 19:57:23 CEST 2010

ok. there was a makefile for pmpd, and you changed it.
that's not a problem since the new one work as good as the old one, and i'm hapy if that make things better for you.
but this is completely unrelated to the other build system.

the old build system (in build/linux) was compiling pmpd and lot's of externals, in 1 simple step.
why destroying it? you don't have to use it if you don't like it. you don't have to remove other peoples work.

how should i do now to compile most externals in 1 single step?

cyrille