[PD-dev] uploading Pd git repository to sourceforge

Miller Puckette mpuckett at imusic1.ucsd.edu
Wed Jul 14 21:08:26 CEST 2010

THanks for the feedback.  I'm not sure what to do about the autobuild
problems but mean to work on that.  (Me, I use the old-fashioned
cd src; ./configure; make method which I hope to maintain in parallel with
the autobuild thing in order to avoid letting unintended dependencies
creep in).  The extra/makefile stuff belongs to the old-fashioned system.
Maybe this just needs clearer documentation...

cheers
Miller