[PD-dev] [ pure-data-Patches-1561814 ] MinGW fixes for the "pd/extra" folder

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Fri Jul 16 00:35:54 CEST 2010

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by eighthave
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=478072&aid=1561814&group_id=55736

not just the latest update.
Category: puredata
Group: bugfix

Initial Comment:

This patch is two key parts:

- minor fixes in the source code for properly
supporting MinGW

- a new unified makefile for the "pd/extra" section
which handles Mac OS X, GNU/Linux, and Windows/MinGW.