[PD-dev] 0.43 omission: 'set-startup' and 'set-path'

Miller Puckette mpuckett at imusic1.ucsd.edu
Sat Jul 17 04:59:11 CEST 2010

Hi Hans --

the "vwait" line didn't seem correct to me (could return right after
Pd says to clear pd_path, before the other messages bubble up to append
the various directories to it).

I ended up fixing Pd to volunteer the path and startup stuff before sending
pdtk_pd_startup so that none of the tcl side of things should be needed
any longer.  OTOH if you were planning to send "pd set-startup" etc at
some later point in the tcl code, this would need to be supported in Pd...(?)

cheers
Miller