[PD-dev] 0.43 omission: 'set-startup' and 'set-path'

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Sat Jul 17 06:15:30 CEST 2010

Yeah, I added the "pd set-startup", etc. stuff to m_glob.c and
s_path.c.  Regardless of the startup procedure, I think pd-gui should
be able to request state from pd so it can stay in sync.  A dialog
shouldn't be required to get this info.  This is akin to IOhannes'
idea that pd-gui's state should be settable by pd at any point while
running.

Then it makes sense to reuse the same procedure for getting the state
in the startup procedure, rather than having a custom method for only
the startup procedure.

.hc