[PD-dev] [ pure-data-Patches-1242459 ] [bonk~] reads and writes to / by default

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Jul 21 18:38:27 CEST 2010

Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by millerpuckette
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=478072&aid=1242459&group_id=55736

not just the latest update.
Category: puredata
Group: bugfix

Initial Comment:

When reading and writing files with [bonk~], it
defaults to / if no directory is specified.  [qlist]
and [textfile] default to the current directory of the
patch.  This seems to me to be the correct behavior.

To see this bug in action, save the attached patch to
/tmp and open it.

Comment By: IOhannes m zmlnig (zmoelnig)