[PD-dev] [ pure-data-Patches-1704511 ] Delete broken on Windows, key/keyup/keyname misses some keys

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Jul 21 21:17:07 CEST 2010

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by millerpuckette
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=478072&aid=1704511&group_id=55736

not just the latest update.
Category: puredata
Group: None

Initial Comment:

Pressing the Del key does nothing.  Instead it should remove the character to the right.  I tested this on Windows XP with Pd 0.38-4, 0.39-2, and 0.40-2.  This works on Mac OS X.  I did not test on GNU/Linux.

Date: 2010-07-21 12:17

Message:
note -- only the C side was needed (gui side seems already to be updated as
of gui-rewrite)

Comment By: Hans-Christoph Steiner (eighthave)