[PD-dev] we now have Pd on Android!

chrism chris at mccormick.cx
Sun Jul 25 13:55:29 CEST 2010

Hey Hans,

I just got this compiling and running on my Android device. Totally
awesome, great work, and huge congratulations to Peter Brinkmann - the
interface to Pd that he has built looks really clean and intuitive.

Anyway, thanks again, back to coding! :)

(I am hacking on a Pd + WebKit framework which should enable people to
put their patches on Android and build user interfaces for them using
HTML5 + Javascript, no need to recompile anything).

Cheers,

Chris.