[PD-dev] pushes and patches

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Wed Jul 28 21:05:03 CEST 2010

Hey Miller,

I've been following your progress via git, that's super helpful.  Also,
thanks for handling the patch tracker, marking things as Accepted, etc.
I checking out the patches as you commit them so I can make a plan for
how to handle porting the Pd-extended code to git and the patches as you
accepted them.  For some of the patches that you recently marked as
accepted, I can't find in the git code.  As far as I could tell these
weren't included or implemented differently:

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=478072&aid=1242495&group_id=55736
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=478072&aid=1412469&group_id=55736
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=478072&aid=1930769&group_id=55736
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=478072&aid=2929666&group_id=55736

"[T]he greatest purveyor of violence in the world today [is] my own
government." - Martin Luther King, Jr.