[PD-dev] [ pure-data-Patches-3042363 ] finalized automake support

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Aug 18 21:49:06 CEST 2010

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by eighthave
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=478072&aid=3042363&group_id=55736

not just the latest update.
Category: puredata-dev
Group: None

Initial Comment:
this patch finishes the automake support for pd-0.43

Date: 2010-08-18 15:49

Message:
0001-finished-automake-2nd-attempt.patch  is not UTF-8, but something else
that gedit had trouble recognizing which encoding is used.  I think your
best bet is to remove the ö and replace it with oe like you have elsewhere
in the patch.

Comment By: IOhannes m zmlnig (zmoelnig)
Date: 2010-08-18 14:09

Message:
unfortunately parts of the patch were not applied.
attached is an updated version against the current git.

Comment By: Miller Puckette (millerpuckette)
Date: 2010-08-18 00:14

Message:
The patch got a complaint about pd.pc.in getting supplied twice.  I applied
the patch
anyway, and hope it will all work OK :)