[PD-dev] run-up to release 0.43

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Thu Aug 19 20:18:45 CEST 2010

Sounds good to me, I should be able to spend a lot of time working on
this in the next two weeks.  I also set up nightly builds on all the
machines from the pure-data.git.  I can also get you running on via
ssh/VNC/ on the PdLab test machines so you can test wherever you have
internet :).

Thanks for accepting all the patches, Pd-extended is going to be reduced
to like 5 patches (initbang, font/colorization, string, etc.).  I'm
curious what features you have in mind, and looking forward to having
you in NYC.  Perhaps we should have a mini PdCon here in the Fall :)

.hc