[PD-dev] run-up to release 0.43

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Thu Aug 19 22:44:30 CEST 2010

Hi Jonathan -

I don't feel confortable with the design but don't understand the rationale
for them well enough to know how to evaluate them.  (And I think initbang
and closebang are totally different animals...)

I want to redesign loadbang to take arguments, one of which could indicate
at what "phase" of loading or closing the message should come out -- but this
is a bigger design problem than I'm able to attack right now.  I worry, though,
that enshrining the proposed initbang/closebang will make thiings uglier and
more complicated than necessary.

cheers
Miller